Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How do I reset my phone Samsung SCH-r451C?

Consider courtesy of soxfan04: How do I reset a Samsung SCH-r451C phone?

My sister’s Samsung SCH-r451C Net 10 phone is brand new (she got it a week ago). Yesterday, she was texting one of her friends, but had to go eat supper. She turned the phone off, put it on our counter, ate supper, and came back to the phone approximately one hour later. However, when she went to turn it on, the phone would not completely power up. It is frozen on the “Samsung” loading screen. I already tried taking out the battery, putting it back in, and powering up the phone, with no luck. I have the same phone so I put my battery in her phone and tried again, with the same results…Any other ideas? Thank you.


Actually everything regarding How do I reset a Samsung SCH-r451C phone? you will have to fix complications with their. I hope it will aid in many ways… and produce everything significantly better. Needing everything regarding How do I reset a Samsung SCH-r451C phone? are generally a strategy later on in life.

Best answer:


Answer by DatWifeyType<3

There should be a reset button on the phone, if not then keep the battery out of the phone for 24 hours and then put it back in and try and turn it on if that doesn’t help then try calling net 10 and see if they can help resolve the problem


Be sure good?

Leave your ultimate answer within the comments!


Samsung GALAXY SIII Media Launch 42


Visual because of Samsung GALAXY SIII Media Launch 42


Samsung Malaysia launches the GALAXY SIII superphone to members of the media.


How do I reset my phone Samsung SCH-r451C?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive